The proposed intern will explore on a preliminary basis formulations that will be part of our 3 year innovation plan for the Home Care Business Unit. Assignment will be heavily hands on lab work, physical measurement of the formulations created and performance evaluation as needed.
- Assist Department in building on line employment brand through our own website as well as partner sites such as linkedin.com
- Collect existing digital and brand story material that support our employment brand and review with team.
- Work with other internal departments to support implementing this effort online
- Other projects as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years of chemistry courses and have passion of pursuing a chemistry related career.
- Must be organized and enjoy doing lab work.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work independently.
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is a plus
- Must exhibit a passion for the company’s Essence, Global Imperatives, Corporate Direction and socially responsible practices.
- Fast-paced environment
- 80% lab work with 20% in an office setting for data analysis and report
- Community requires active engagement in mission, vision, and values
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Qualified applicants should send a current resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of household and personal care products that help protect human health and the environment....