Research and Development role - PulsePoint
Uses predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources, then constructs software systems and algorithms to explain or predict customer behavior and solve a variety of business problems. Assists business analysts with finding patterns and relationships in data. Builds predictive models using data, tests the model on results outside of the sample size and verifies the model in the real world. Projects may test strategy development for marketing initiatives, support product lifecycle decisions, evaluate product utilization, support fraud detection, etc.
We need your expertise in machine learning and data mining to help us design and implement algorithms to model and analyze very large data sets.
- Enhance predictive models for improved advertising performance
- Enhance machine learning models for categorizing web pages into advertising classification
- Enhance machine learning models for fraud detections
- Expert in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
- Knowledge in natural language processing a plus
- Experience in building production machine learning systems using big data a plus
- Strong problem solving skills is a must! This is primarily a problem-solving job
- Excellent communication skills
- Good programming skills in Java
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and work with development team
- Startup experience a plus.
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree required.
The Elevate Recruiting Group prides itself on applying the team approach to recruiting. Each team is made up of six recruiters that...