UtiliSave LLC is a national leader in providing utility cost recovery and reduction services. We are experts in the rules and regulations that govern utility billing. The savings we have achieved for our clients in our 22 years of operation approaches a quarter of a billion dollars.
We seek an Associate who will add to our proprietary knowledge base by researching the details of the tariffs, taxes, rules and regulations that guide utility billing. This is also a key business role that will interface with external strategic partners who support certain UtiliSave products and services. We expect that the person in this position will play a key role in expanding this function into a dedicated Research and Strategic Partner Services Group.
This is an exciting opportunity to come in on the ground floor in the development of this central function, which can lead to management responsibilities as the group grows.
The Associate’s responsibilities will include:
- Undertake extensive analysis of tariffs, rules, regulations and programs managed by multiple entities. Analysis will range from utility rates and issue development to products and services related to the energy efficiency arena.
- Oversee the coordination of a number of UtiliSave products with external partners.
- Assist the Manager of the Electric, Gas and Steam Audit group as he manages his book of business, playing a material role in the development of new business ideas.
- Develop, test and implement new business and audit issue ideas as a result of the research efforts discussed above.
Please provide resume, salary history, and a cover letter that illustrates how you meet these criteria.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience, such as extensive paralegal or legal research positions, Estate and Tax planning services based on the compliance side, or similar related experience.
- Strong research skills using both public (internet search) and private (Westlaw and the like) sources.
- Project management experience that includes coordinating work of outside vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Completed degree at bachelor’s level. Master’s degree a plus.
Monster - 23 months ago
UtiliSave, LLC is a privately held corporation providing integrated utility cost management and cost recovery to businesses and properties...