The Researcher will investigate, analyze, and report on a variety of topics, data, and/or systems, focusing on any one of a number of specific areas of expertise (including Collection, Collection Access, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Analysis, HW Engineering, SW Engineering, Signals Analysis). Specific responsibilities include:
• Research and analyze information to define or refine mission requirements.
• Develop information that will identify gaps in the strategic plan or technical baseline.
• Populate databases with information obtained through research and analysis.
• Produce clear and concise briefing materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Seven or more years of professional experience supporting a military or civilian government cryptologic mission.
• Specific expertise in one or more of the following areas: Collection, Collection Access, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Analysis, HW Engineering, SW Engineering, Signals Analysis.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain working relationships with military and civilian members of the intelligence community.
• Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-Scope Poly.
Applied Communication Sciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other protected characteristic. Applied Communication Sciences is an E-Verify Employer. EEO/MF/DV/AA.
Applied Communication Sciences has nearly three decades of applying our deep research and development capabilities and broad operations and...