The American Institutes for Research (AIR) is the leading education research company in the nation providing a continuum of education research, assessment, technical assistance and policy analysis from the school level up to the national and international levels. Our programs apply science to address real world issues on behalf of clients that include federal and state agencies, international development agencies, leading foundations, school districts and private businesses and our experts are a frequent source of information and guidance for policy makers, clients and the news media. We are currently seeking a Researcher to join our Waltham, MA office.
The Researcher will work on several projects with responsibilities that may include:
- Serving as client contact for analytic expertise
- Managing or leading projects or tasks
- Developing conceptual frameworks that guide project work
- Organizing and documenting analytical results and research procedures
- Analysis and report writing
- conduct mixed methods research/evaluation
- Assisting in developing and drafting new business proposals
- Participate in data collection
- Conduct literature reviews
- Develop interview protocols
- PHD or Master's degree with 4+ years of relevant work experience in the social sciences or related field.
- Experience conducting mixed methods research/evaluation
- Knowledge of Education Policy in school turnaround and support for low performaing schools is a plus.
- Must possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in writing, conceptualizing, analyzing, and consulting. Writing •Sample will be requested.
- Experience managing detailed projects and small teams preferred.
American Institutes for Research - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) lives and breathes to enhance human performance. The not-for-profit organization conducts...