Under direct supervision, collects and provides data on existing and potential markets based on requests from the organization's sales professionals.
Researches and collects market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
Gathers data on newly available properties, transactions, tenants, tenants in the market, and new developments and inputs data into appropriate databases.
Continuously updates informational databases by conducting telephone surveys, on-site surveys, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting civic organizations, outside agents, internet sources, and other sources.
Implements Research processes to assure data quality is in accordance with corporate standards.
Provides reports from corporate and vendor databases in support of management and marketing activities of sales professionals.
Maintains accurate property and availability information relating to all properties managed by CBRE entities.
Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills. Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have general knowledge of the Internet.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
CBRE - 16 months ago
CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione,...