Under direct supervision, collects and provides data on existing and potential markets based on requests from the organization's sales professionals.
- Researches and collects market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
- Gathers data on newly available properties, transactions, tenants, tenants in the market, and new developments and inputs data into appropriate databases.
- Continuously updates informational databases by conducting telephone surveys, on-site surveys, extracting data from brochures and other marketing materials, contacting civic organizations, outside agents, internet sources, and other sources.
- Implements Research processes to assure data quality is in accordance with corporate standards.
- Provides reports from corporate and vendor databases in support of management and marketing activities of sales professionals.
- Maintains accurate property and availability information relating to all properties managed by CBRE entities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to co-workers.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have general knowledge of the Internet.
- Positive work attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
CBRE (formerly CB Richard Ellis Group) is all about location, location, location -- not to mention ubicación, l'emplacement, posizione,...