The City of St. Louis Park will be leading a citywide health project funded by Blue Cross Blue Shield for the purpose of engaging citizens in developing a more healthy and liveable community. This temporary position will support this project, working approximately 19 hours per week from September 2013 - January 2014.
Primary objective of position is to assist with the citywide health project focusing on policy research of each of the partnership entities and research the best practices in cities throughout the country. Much of the work can be done via telecommuting. Work with project manager to develop recommendations on policies and best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research policies on healthy and active living from each of the partnerships in Health in the Park.
• Research best practices among cities in the area of healthy and active living.
• Develop information for partnerships to consider as they move forward.
• Maintain documents, mailing, and database systems.
• At least one year of related experience, including research and related technology skills.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to telecommute or work from home.
City of St. Louis Park, MN - 19 months ago