Our firm is seeking a Research Analyst for our Madison Avenue, NY office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Support Local U.S. Research Departments: Assists in the preparation of the agenda for monthly national research calls and quarterly Research Council meeting. Creates and teaches courses through Colliers University. Assists with the planning of the annual Research Conference. Maintains the Research Hub, an online research information repository.
- Assist in the production of National Research Products: Collects data for U.S. Quarterly reports. Coordinates initial data analysis and organization.
- Business Intelligence and Analysis: Support business development activities and national RFP responses, by producing business intelligence reports. Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Must have expertise in writing reports and business correspondence.
- Research Data Requests: Fulfills ad hoc requests for property sales and rental information, ownership searches, and literature surveys. Collects and reports on business and industry data in support of national business development efforts.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, and MapPoint).
- Performs job duties in an organized, accurate, detailed oriented and productive fashion.
- Proactive, conscientious, reliable, and flexible.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and seeks to develop solid relationships.
- Customer Service skills.
- Time management skills.
- Takes personal ownership.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing; especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve their performance; understands that different situations may can for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and focuses on development opportunities.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; seeks customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
The successful candidate will embody key attributes or characteristics in the following areas:
Compensation and Benefits
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a decentralized organization through influences and collaboration
- Works well under deadlines, handles multiple tasks, needs little supervision or structure to stay motivated and move
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 15 months ago
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...