Our firm is seeking a Research Analyst for our Parsippany, NJ office.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Analysis and collection of market data daily
- Writing and the Production of quarterly market reports
- Maintenance of investment sales presentations
- Maintenance of market information databases
- Creation of tenant rep., agency, property management and other business line presentations
- Creation of market snap shops and fliers for tri state regions
- Periodic writing of articles identifying trends in the market place
- Day to Day management of research/marketing staff
- Maintenance of relationships with local economic development agencies and including the Chamber of Commerce
- Evaluating and making recommendations of new products and services to the Executive Managing Officer
- Creating quarterly reports and bi-annual newsletters
- Interacting and reporting back on Colliers International Services as it involves logo’s and formats
- Preparing power point with broker’s as required
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, and MapPoint).
- Performs job duties in an organized, accurate, detailed oriented and productive fashion.
- Proactive, conscientious, reliable, and flexible.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and seeks to develop solid relationships.
- Customer Service skills.
- Time management skills.
- Takes personal ownership.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing; especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Is personally committed to and actively works to continuously improve their performance; understands that different situations may can for different skills and approaches; works to deploy strengths; works on compensating for weaknesses and focuses on development opportunities.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; seeks customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
The successful candidate will embody key attributes or characteristics in the following areas:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a decentralized organization through influences and collaboration
- Works well under deadlines, handles multiple tasks, needs little supervision or structure to stay motivated and move
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Colliers International - 15 months ago
Colliers Macaulay Nicolls, or CMN International, is the largest member of Colliers International's global network of affiliated...