Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensures accuracy of entire studio production shows or large parts of the shows.
• Responsible for developing ideas for various forms of content for studio production shows and helps see that the ideas are executed as graphics, segments, pieces and more.
• Utilizes broad and deep sports knowledge to ensure that graphics, anchor scripts and reporter scripts are factually and statistically accurate.
• Develops original graphics that provide statistical or factual analysis of events, news stories and topical issues.
• Researches original content for virtually every element of a studio show. Provides real time updates and trend notes for anchors in studio and for score panels.
• Researches statistics and other information for all members of show group to support storylines.
• Develops and communicates storylines for a variety of shows.
• Must have expert level recall of current and historical sports statistics, news, events and milestones.
• College degree preferred.
• Extensive football knowledge, including a strong aptitude and understanding Fantasy Football preferred.
• Must have expert-level recall of current and historical sports statistics, news, events and milestones.
• Must be able to communicate information accurately.
• Two years professional experience working with statistics or covering or analyzing sports events, news and issues is preferred.
• Strong grammar skills.
• Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and react to breaking news.
NFL Films promotes and preserves the history of the gridiron. Every year, the National Football League (NFL) subsidiary films about 270...