Resources for Human Development (RHD) is seeking applicants for part-time research assistance on a disabilities research study focusing on wheelchair accessibility. RHD seeks to hire up to 10 wheelchair users and a similar number of non-wheelchair users to act as researchers.
The hours are flexible with day, evening, and some weekend hours available. Payment is on a per-assignment basis at a rate of $100 for each completed assignment, with a time commitment averaging approximately 4 hours per assignment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Ability and willingness to maintain strict confidentiality;
· Dependability and ability to complete work assignments in a timely manner;
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
· Ability to take and follow directions;
· Good observation skills and memory/recall;
· Attention to detail and accuracy;
· Willing to travel throughout Philadelphia and surrounding counties (RHD provides mileage reimbursement and can provide transportation for wheelchair users without access to a motor vehicle);
· Computer or data entry experience and/or aptitude extremely helpful;
· Eligible to work in the United States; and
· Must be able to attend a mandatory, all-day training session in early October 2013.
Interested applicants should send a resume to:
Resources for Human Development - 13 months ago