Dominican University is seeking a Researcher immediately
for a Microbiologist/Molecular Biologist at NORS-DUC, to
work on plant-pathogenic microbes.
- Work collaboratively with NORS-DUC scientists
- Conduct laboratory and field research as assigned
- Train undergraduates using NORS-DUC research as a
research priorities for P. ramorum at NORS-DUC
- Help to develop and carry out new projects based on
- Assist with NORS-DUC related grant writing
- Develop materials as need for conferences (might also
- Write articles for various publications, as appropriate
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
field; experience with plant pathology, botany and
- Bachelor in microbiology/molecular biology or related
fungi/oomycetes a plus
calculations, and statistical data analysis
- 2 – 4 years of research experience
- Proficient in web design, graphics, electronic data
Additional Position Information
- MSC. Or Ph.D in Plant Pathology or related discipline
applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Ideal candidate is expected to start January 2013, but
Dominican University of California is an independent,
- Generous benefits package
- Must be willing to consent to a background check
international, learner-centered university of Catholic
heritage, offering both undergraduate and graduate
programs. Dominican has a 1:11 teacher-to-student ratio,
an average class size of 15, with a small-town feeling
in a park-like campus. We blend interdisciplinary core
courses, real-world studies, and small classes with
close and supportive academic advising and mentoring.
please contact email@example.com
- Click the option, "Submit your resume/CV to this job"
- Click upload Resume/CV button
- For further questions on the application process,