Gratifying, Work-at-Home Research/Consulting and Market Intelligence Gathering for High Tech
We are a 13 year established market intelligence and remote relationship management firm that works exclusively in the enterprise technology sector. What we do, is work with big ticket technology providers and help them engage and gather business intelligence from executives so our clients can effectively determine where to deploy their sales and marketing resources. We call into the Fortune 2000, 1000 types of companies in all industries across North America. We are growing and looking for some top-notch home- sourced professionals to join us. The profile of person we are looking for is this:
1. Highly accountable and understands the concept of ownership of work
2. Curious about technology, business, process, and roles within a company
3. Quick learner, not afraid to enter uncharted territory
4. Loyal and their word means something
5. Experience working remotely and setup with home office setup, i.e., high speed internet, Windows computer, MS Office, separate business line
6. Enjoys learning about complex infrastructure
7. Critical thinking skills to put things together fast enough to ask the right questions
* Calling 5-6 Hours per day nationwide into corporate accounts targeting VP and Director level contacts and gathering information through phone calls and pulling information about strategic technology initiatives
* Documenting and reporting all activity, accuracy is extremely important
Ideal for someone with a research background, like a strong interviewer and journalist. Very strong problem solving, consulting background. A former technology journalist or writer that is extroverted and knows how to get the information and connect with key people. Very smart about searching the internet, fast to understand complex technology.
To apply for this, send us an email that tells us the following:
1. Your background
2. Examples of research and information gathering situations that you have done previously
3. Examples of how you applied critical thinking to obtain high value information
This is a long-term, fun and profitable opportunity for the right person. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please use the box below to forward your resume to this employer.
Paste your resume or a cover letter into the box below to apply for this job only . Your resume will be forwarded to this employer, and will not be stored in the JournalismJobs.com resume database.
1. Enter your
name or e-mail address
2. Paste a cover letter or resume in the box below.
IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble pasting your resume below, type a short description of your experience and how the employer can contact you.
3. Answer the following anti-spam question: Is ice hot or cold?
JournalismJobs.com - 2 years ago