Fusion GPS, a Washington D.C.-based research firm run by former WSJ reporters is looking to hire an entry-level associate to manage the office and potentially assist with client matters.
· Answer phones, help keep partner schedules, undertake clerical tasks as needed and generally keep the office running smoothly.
· Help keep projects organized, and work on project tasks as needed.
· Provide logistical support for travel when necessary.
· Assist with document layout and design
· Advanced computer skills a must
Bonus points for:
· Flexibility and adaptability.
· Research and writing skills.
· Wide-ranging interest in current affairs.
· Intellectual curiosity.
· Foreign language ability.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com , and please mention where you found this job listing.
Please use the box below to forward your resume to this employer.
Paste your resume or a cover letter into the box below to apply for this job only . Your resume will be forwarded to this employer, and will not be stored in the JournalismJobs.com resume database.
1. Enter your e-mail address
2. Paste a cover letter or resume in the box below.
IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble pasting your resume below, type a short description of your experience and how the employer can contact you.
3. Answer the following anti-spam question: Is ice hot or cold?
JournalismJobs.com - 11 months ago