It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
The starting pay rate for this position is $9.20 per hour plus the ability to earn performance incentives.
This position is a full-time, hourly role located at the Disney Reservation Center in North Tampa, Florida near I-75 and Fletcher Avenue.
The Disney Reservation Center is a high volume inbound call center environment open from Sunday through Saturday, 7:00AM-11:00PM. Anticipate afternoon and evening shifts however shift times and hours of operation are subject to change based on business needs.
Position responsibilities include: Create magical vacation planning experiences utilizing exemplary sales techniques, solid guest service skills, and strong attention to detail. Meeting or exceeding established booking conversion rates, average handling time guidelines, and other performance metrics associated with the position.
• Motivated by incentive-based environment
• Minimum 1 year of sales or service experience in a high volume environment
• Proven service and consultative skills
• Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
• Proven ability to develop effective relationships and partnerships
• Proven ability to work in a structured environment
• 3 years of sales experience in a service-oriented environment
• Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
• Proven ability to be comfortable with asking open ended questions and explaining product options
• Proven ability to analyze complex Guest requirements, including special itinerary planning needs to provide an optimal Disney solution
• Bilingual (Spanish)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Walt Disney World products and services
High school degree or equivalent
KEYWORD: Reservations WDWCasting CallCenter
Disney - 13 months ago