The Reservations Agent is responsible for handling all inbound calls from our customers. The primary responsibility of the Reservations Agent is to resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively while ensuring the customer receives a positive experience. Our representatives will utilize exceptional decision-making, judgment and communication skills while providing excellent customer satisfaction.
- Handle all inbound telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Schedule customer reservations, answer frequently asked questions and facilitate other information as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Draft professional correspondence through email.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience; previous customer/escalation support experience preferred.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Hebrew, German, etc.) a plus.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.