Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
We are currently seeking a Reservations Agent to work in
our Inside Sales Department.
Must have flexible scheduling to include some night and
As a Reservations Agent you will be a professional sales
person who will service the needs of Collette Vacation's
in an inbound & outbound telephone customer contact
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
passengers, and cancel win backs.
- Answer inbound calls for new bookings.
- Perform outbound calls to brochure requests, return
pass to Call Center Service Team.
- Perform outbound calls to Travel Agents.
- Obtain agency affiliations.
- Service new bookings until deposit is made and then
nights and business class air.
- Make offers, email quotes with itineraries.
- Up-sell pre-sold options, extensions, pre/post
(TA’s & Direct Clients).
- Send hand written thank you notes to new business
performance goals and standards.
- Perform to and exceed qualitative and quantitative
- Learn all of the Collette closes, techniques, and
call or work volume and ensure maximum efficiency.
- Update data files after every call.
- Work with the Manager on a daily basis to coordinate
Education and/or Experience:
Call center experience a plus.
- Expertise in travel or outbound telephone sales.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Ability to handle customers in a professional
- Identify customer needs and opportunities.
- Must be able to work effectively with all members of
- Work in cooperation with other teams on site.
Req. Code : 398
Division/Department : Reservations