This position will fulfill reservation needs of guests.
- Fulfills reservation requests for guests of the resort, requests from Global Distribution System (Internet) reservation requests from casino hosts and other internal departments.
- As needed, answer, screen and route external and internal calls.
- Supply information to callers regarding on-site facilities.
- Reviews bulletins to be aware of upcoming events.
- As needed, perform other clerical duties such as filing, faxing, copying, and preparing and sorting mail.
- Assist with the entry of Group Reservations as well as various rooming lists.
- Cover shifts as needed to ensure call center is properly staffed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
- The ability to conduct business in a positive and friendly manner both with guests and staff are required.
- Must be competent in oral and written communication and reading comprehension using the English language.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks of varying priority and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proficient in MSWord, Excel and Outlook as well as ACSCand OPERA.
- Frequently required to sit; use hands to handle or feel as well as speak and hear. Employee maybe required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
- Performs job functions in a manner consistent with organizational goals and values.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
All positions require successfully passing a drug screen and background investigation.
**The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
- 2 years ago - save job