Position Summary: |
This position is responsible for booking new reservations and making changes to existing reservations. Ensures customers are contacted when schedule changes or cancellations occur. Ensures all regulatory policies and procedures are followed.
- Booking new reservations
- Changing existing reservations which includes the following:
- Corrections to original booking
- Changes to original booking
- Contacting passengers when cancellations or schedule changes occur
- Handling irate customers and attempt to resolve their issue
- Assisting customer with questions, i.e. how to use the website, available flights, rules and fares, policies, etc.
- Assisting ticket counters with questions and ticketing issues
- Tracking daily sales
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be flexible and willing to work various hours, holidays, days, nights, and weekends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Be able to work effectively under pressure and tight time constraints
- Experience in handling incoming and outgoing calls preferred
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...