1. Serve as the College’s Administrator-in-charge for all evening and weekend activities.
2. Become thoroughly familiar with College philosophy, policies and procedures.
3. Be involved in resolving situations needing immediate attention during the College’s evening and weekend credit and non-credit programs.
4. Serve as the primary source for resolving students, faculty, and staff concerns. When necessary direct individuals to other appropriate College official or administrative office.
5. Provide assistance to OCC and other college faculty as needed.
6. In conjunction with Security and Off-Campus services, interact with emergency services such as police, fire fighters, and first aid emergency personnel.
7. Monitor accessibility and safety issues such as automatic doors and lighting.
8. Maintain appropriate competency in contemporary computer technology.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
$18-20 per hour
A. Bachelor’s degree.
B. Demonstrated ability to communicate with the public well and work effectively with other.
C. Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and generate community contacts.
D. Thorough familiarity with college philosophy, policies, and procedures.
Ocean County College Administrator
Open Until Filled
Anticipated Start Date:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applications will only be accepted online and requires a completed Professional application, current resume and cover letter. Transcripts and three letters of professional reference are optional attachments.
Hours of Work:
The Reserve Administrator (Evenings and Weekends) shall be employed “on call as needed” basis. Compensation and benefits shall be in accordance with the Miscellaneous Salary Guide and pertinent Board of Trustees Policies. Regular, prompt attendance shall be considered an essential job responsibility.
Days of Work:
Other - please specify below
If other, please specify:
Evenings and Weekends