The Reserves Analyst generates reserve reports for cashflow purposes and other sensitivities, assists the annual reserves update process, and assists the maintenance of all reserve databases cases and the preparation of reserve studies for other internal and external reporting.
Samson offers an attractive compensation, benefits and relocation package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or relevant Business Degree with strong academic record required;
- ARIES, PEEP, OGRE or PHDWIN experience required;
- Experience inputting data into spreadsheets and databases required;
- Experience running and preparing reports for management preferred;
- Excellent analytical and multi-tasking skills required;
- Proficiency with PC; knowledge of Windows Office required;
- Previous oil & gas experience preferred;
- Advanced database management skills preferred.
Samson is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free environment. Due to ever increasing required record-keeping and reporting requirements, our policy is to accept applications or resumes that meet minimum qualifications for the specified posting and for current job postings only. Unsolicited applications and resumes, or those that do not meet minimum qualifications, are not retained and will not be considered when making employment decisions. EOE/M/F/D/V
No Agencies Please
Samson Investment Company - 17 months ago