This full time live-in position reports to the Associate Dean working with the College of Arts and Social Sciences and the College of Art and Design undergraduates. Primary responsibilities include: assisting with overall management of Co-Ed Residence Life Program; supervision of
CA staff; supervision of number of residence halls; advise community council; facilitate programming; implementation of Community Advisor training program; assist with room lottery; assist with summer housing program; serve as student conduct hearing officer; oversee maintenance of halls.
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree in higher education or related field and knowledge of student development theory preferred.
- One to three years of post-bachelor’s degree, live-in residence life experience at a college or university.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Proficiency in using MS Office software—i.e., Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to manage and advance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, applicant screening will begin immediately, and the search will continue until the position is filled
Please include a cover letter, CV/ resume, and contact information for three references.
Lesley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to increasing the diversity of the university community and the curriculum. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this goal are encouraged to apply.
Lesley University, a 12,000-student, multi-site university for women and men, is one of the nation's largest providers of graduate...