We are currently seeking a full time Residence Manager to provide direction and supervision within the Residence to all staff, as well as, consumers with developmental disabilities. Some of the essential duties and responsibilities will include but, not be limited to:
- Ensure that program meets the guidelines and regulations which govern the residential operations
- Ensure that program is adequately and appropriately staffed and monitored
- Ensure the proper documentation and reporting of all incidents and events to all of the proper Agency and Monitoring authorities
- Ensure the review of all incidents and events on a monthly and quarterly basis
- On call for emergencies and reports as indicated by program guidelines.
- Provides safe work environment for staff and consumers.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance team to ensure the best outcomes for the program and consumers
- Tracks program and individual progress to ensure further program development.
- Compile other reports and data for management review
- Work closely with families and consumers to ensure that the program meets their needs and expectations
- Ensure the appropriate training of staff who are assigned to the Residence
- Ensure that all reports of injuries and untoward incidents for staff and consumers are reported appropriately
- Ensures that appropriate training and documentation of training for consumers and staff is up to date and meets standard for reimbursement as well as program guidelines.
- Ensure that all billing information for program is completed and submitted to accounting in a timely manner
- Provides weekly supervision meeting for residential staff.
- Provides ongoing feedback for director and other Executive Staff.
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- A.A. Degree in Human Services or related field
- 2 yrs working in a similar environment, with 1 year in a supervisory role. Knowledge of Developmental Disabilities
- Exceptional observatory and analytical skills to assist in future development of the program.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Word and MS Outlook
- Ability to learn basic sign language a must.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- AMAP, CPR, and First Aid certification a plus.
- Must have a clean NYS Driver’s License.
Leake & Watts has been providing social services for over 180 years, continually expanding our programs to meet the changing needs of...