Resident Care Associate
Job Number: 69569
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Chancellor Place of Windsor located in CA!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities. www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Resident Care Associate
Job Number: 69569
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time positions available!!
Location: Chancellor Place of Windsor - 907 Adele Drive; Windsor, CA 95492
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/chancellor-place-of-windsor.aspx
Contact: Stephanie Limberg
The Resident Care Associate provides direct care to resident following an individual service plane, treats each resident with respect and dignity, recognizes individuals needs, and encourages independence.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
* Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartment
* Recording and reporting changes in resident’s eating habits to supervisor
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a high school diploma or GED
* 6 months prior caregiving experience is preferred
* Experience in an Assisted Living Facility is preferred
* Must be a team player and have experience working with a large case load
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY : Please send your updated resume to Stephanie Limberg at SLimberg@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 69569.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
*Benefits are for Full Time employees only*
stna, state tested nursing assistant, cna, certified nursing assistant, resident assistant, medical assistant, nurses aide, nursing aide, qmap, ra, Windsor, CA
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...