We are currently seeking a Resident Engineer to oversee construction inspection at CHA's client site in Purchase, NY.
• Plan, develop, coordinate and direct a large and important construction project or a number of small projects with many complex features.
• Observes and directs on-site construction inspection activities
• Maintain daily project diary.
• Review and verify contractor’s pay quantities and interaction with local government clients.
• Use accepted standards and procedures in the execution of duties.
• Ensure the overall quality of the completed project.
• Coordinate all project related issues.
• Oversee engineering field staff on the construction project.
• Chair all project related meetings and oversaw preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
AA/EOE, M/F/V/D. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
- 15+ years related construction inspection experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred.
- NICET level IV certification or equivalent preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
CHA Consulting, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job