Currently, we are seeking an experienced Resident Engineer for roadway and bridge projects in Connecticut.
Please include reference code FB-RE011110 in subject line when emailing or faxing resumes.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in Connecticut or NICET IV preferred
- NETTCP/ACI/SSPC/LEED certifications a plus; vertical construction experience is helpful
- Proficiency in using Site Manager and thorough familiarity with Connecticut DOT Construction Manual and Inspection and Testing Procedures
- Minimum of 20 years of Connecticut DOT roadway/bridge experience and 10 years of supervisory experience
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable self-starter with excellent management skills who can take charge of project and get results
HAKS - 18 months ago