The Resident Inspector is assigned as on-site administrator for a single or multiple construction projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspection, testing, measurements and documentation of quantities for the project.
- Review contractor pay estimates.
- Direct field inspection staff.
- Ensure the application of project specifications and the execution of plans.
- Review contractor’s submittals.
- Provide written progress, technical and special issues reports.
- Prepare detailed cost estimates for the different activities required for the project.
- Work with the contractor on coordination of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent experience in Maine DOT highway or bridge construction projects.
T.Y. Lin International - 11 months ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...