The Bristal at East Northport, a provider of premier quality residences and assisted living services for seniors, is seeking an experienced case manager with exceptional interpersonal skills. In this role you must act as a l iaison between Residents, their families, administration staff and community based service providers. You will act as support to Residents, providing orientation, social/emotional support and arranging for needed services with a minimum amount of supervision. In addition, you will assess prospective Residents, oversees admissions process, maintains case notes and discharges and assists Residents in further placement.
You must develop and keep accurate client records, logging Resident interactions and/or impressions and m aintains requisite case notes on Residents.
· Minimum of four(4) years experience with an adult population in a social work or discharge planning position.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Social Work.
· Demonstrated leadership skills.
· Experience working with older adults.
· Must have a clear speaking voice.
· Must speak and read English .
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package, including medical, dental and 401k.
The Bristal is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Bristal Assisted Living - 10 months ago