We are looking for a Resident Services Assistant to coordinate and administer general office activities of a Resident Services Office. In this role you will assist in general administration and property management functions. You will also be responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures to make sure all associates are familiar with them.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
• Performing administrative functions.
• Preparing service reports and assisting residents on meeting any regulations or agreements.
• Supporting and utilizing on-site PC-based community management software.
• Maintaining a working knowledge of company policies and applicable laws.
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED.
• Valid driver's license.
• 1-2 years professional secretarial skills.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 18 months ago