Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Resident Service Coordinator
- The Resident Service Coordinator provides support, intervention and lease education to residents regarding issues that may affect their tenancy. The RSC refers residents in need to appropriate services in the community, follows up on referrals and provides documentation to support their work with residents.Focusing on education, socialization and prevention, the RSC works with residents to establish on-site programs. Such programs build a healthy housing community and strengthen connections between residents, management and the local community.
- The RSC creates the monthly newsletter and translate it.
- The RSC is also responsible for apartment inspections and follow up with lease violation letters and re-inspection.
- The RSC is a member of the management team, working to establish and maintain a quality standard of living for all residents in the housing community
Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Qualifications and/or Experience:
- Community organizing, outreach and/or social services background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills required
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Word and Outlook
- Prior Housing experience a plus
- Ability to read and write Chinese (mandarin/Cantonese) strongly preferred
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing compan
Learn more about us