Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Resident Service Coordinator
Job Summary: ntensive community outreach and organizing with residents in housing large, affordable multi-family housing community.
- Provide social service intervention and lease education to support tenancy stability
- Refer residents in need to appropriate services in the community, follow up on referrals and provide documentation to support work with residents
- Coordinate and implement resident education and wellness programs
- Coordinate and implement resident events
- Work closely with property owners and managers to insure that supportive services meet the residents needs
- Measure and track impact of resident services program
- Monitor nonprofit service providers, and work with Resident Associations to maintain supportive services and programing
Anticipated Work Schedule : 9 to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday, Occasional overtime may be required
- Masters level education
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Strong background in community organizing and outreach required
- In-depth knowledge of service agencies in South Bronx/Motthaven
- Strong social services background and experience in housing and/or socical services
- Experience working with seniors, disabled, families and youth
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to plan, organize and implement community-building events for groups of residents
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Proficient in basic computer skills including Word and Outlook
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us
WinnResidential - 14 months ago