Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Resident Services Coordinator and Gallery Manager
The Gallery Manager/Resident Services Coordinator (GM/RSC) works closely with the City Arts residents and Property Manager to ensure the smooth operation of City Arts and Gallery CA. The GM/RSC assists in the daily operations of the property while bringing a social service perspective to the management team, to address the needs and problems of the residents and gallery.
- Create and manage the schedule of exhibitions and programming for Gallery CA, in accordance with resident and audience needs.
- Create and execute innovative resident service programming that targets both artist and non-artist residents, (i.e. professional artistic development, education and employment opportunities, community engagement and involvement events such as National Night Out, catered holiday meals, move night, grant writing workshops, free tax and legal advice workshops, first time homebuyers workshops, etc…).
- Communicate on a daily basis with residents about on-site and off-site events/services through printed notices and flyers, bulletin board postings, social media, a monthly calendar and face to face interaction.
- Attend Greenmount West Community Association meetings to stay up to date on the neighborhood’s events and initiatives and communicate this information to City Arts residents. Build a relationship with the Station North Arts District staff.
- Provide direct assistance to residents in upholding lease obligations, specifically in the areas of budgeting, housekeeping and neighbor relationships.
- Build a relationship with other galleries and arts organizations.
- Maintain a balanced budget and do additional fundraising when appropriate.
- Manage a small staff of interns.
- Manage the physical maintenance of the gallery.
- The RSC attends other pertinent training programs, as recommended by the Director of Resident Services, to stay informed of changed in the field of Resident Services.
- Light administrative tasks in the office as needed.
- Track and measure outcomes related to these goals on an ongoing basis.
Experience in arts programming, fundraising and managing a gallery space preferred but not required
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Must be flexible and able to work on nights and weekends occasionally.
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us
WinnResidential - 8 months ago