We are searching for an experienced Resident Services Coordinator to work for a large fast paced luxury apartment community in Richmond, Virginia. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for assisting the property manager and maintenance supervisor with the overall operation of the community and providing outstanding customer service. You will also be taking the lead role with creative online marketing strategies.
We are looking for highly enthusiastic, creative thinkers who have a vision for excellence. If you think you have these qualities, we would love for you to join our growing and dynamic team!
We recognize people as our most valuable resource. Your Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Handle all customer service requests from residents.
• Provide follow up on pending resident requests.
• Maintaining organized maintenance logs.
• Plan all community social functions.
• Handle some online marketing strategies.
• Coordinating and assisting with the property ordering system.
• Scheduling daily work activities and ensuring completion of those activities.
• Processes invoices for payment.
• Assist with the procurement and development of property level projects.
• Assist property manager with administrative needs.
• Maintain excel spreadsheets and property reports.
• Conduct site level inspections.
• Support a large office with administrative and clerical assistance.
• Interface with internal and external customers while providing superior customer service.
To become a valuable member of our team, we require the following:
• 1-2 years of previous property management experience.
• Previous experience with OneSite property management software is a plus.
• Ability to communicate well with residents.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office components.
• Familiar and comfortable with Excel.
• Ability to navigate and conduct Internet research.
• Very organized and task driven.
• Goal oriented with a hands on approach to projects.
• Commitment to team spirit and willingness to wear many different hats.
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• College degree or college course work preferred.
• General knowledge regarding the daily operations of a large apartment community.
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Must pass background checks and drug screening.
Our competitive salary, commissions on every lease, and benefits package includes a 401k retirement plan with company match, employee housing discount, flexible spending plan, dental insurance, medical insurance, paid time off, paid company holidays, and job training programs.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises, Inc. (Forest City) is engaged in the ownership, development, management and acquisition of commercial and...