Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,750 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Colorado Springs – Schriever AFB State: CO ZipCode: 80930
Title of Position: Resident Services Coordinator (RSC)
Statement of the Job:
Primary responsibility is to assist and coordinate all requests from military families with the property management team including move ins, move outs, inquiries, community standards enforcements. Responsible to maintain curb appeal and coordinate community activities.
Reports to the Assistant Community Manager, Community Manager or Property Manager.
- Conducts neighborhood tours and home showings for qualified potential residents.
- Administers move-in paperwork and home inspections with residents.
- Answers resident questions and assists in resolving resident complaints.
- Assists with monitoring curb appeal throughout the community and office.
- Maintain a fundamental working knowledge of all lease documentation and resident guide policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in organization and execution of company-sponsored resident events including social events, educational classes and community programs.
- Conducts move out information sessions
- Assist in completing Resident Journey Touch Points.
- Conduct move out assessments with departing residents and assess any charge for damages.
- Enforce resident guide and community standards by regularly inspecting common areas of community.
- Assists with maintenance of the appearance of the office, amenities, models and common areas of the property.
- Assists in the inspections of vacant apartments and takes appropriate action to prepare the for rent-ready status.
- Develops and maintains strong resident relations.
- Provides high standard of customer service to residents through a promopt and courteous response to all inquiries.
- Provides administrative support at the community center.
- Attend trainings, workshops and meetings as position requires.
- Promote and practice incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- May require nights and weekends for special events
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience Requirement:
Every employee whose job requires driving of either a company provided or personal vehicle must:
- Have a current license to operate a vehicle in good standing.
- Meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales, leasing, hospitality or customer service. Property management experience strongly preferred.
- High School Education or equivalent required. College education preferred.
- Ability to type at more than 45 WPM. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in English.
- Ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; flexible work schedule including nights and weekends may be required.
- Able to focus with occasional interruption. Strong spelling, grammar and written communication skills. Excellent telephone and oral communication skills. Ability to work effectively and positively with team members, military families, and individuals at all levels of different organizations.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 14 months ago