About Fort Drum
At Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes, we believe our people are the source of our success. If you are interested in joining a growing and dynamic company that values the experience and hard work of its people, please send us your resume. We offer competitive salaries and benefits in a stable, respectful environment - the kinds of things that promote pride throughout a company.
Resident Service Coordinator
Reporting Relationship: The Resident Services Coordinator reports to the Community Manager
Job Summary: The Resident Service Coordinator provides support, intervention and lease education to residents regarding issues that may affect their tenancy. The RSC refers residents in need to appropriate services in the community, follows up on referrals and provides documentation to support their work with residents.
Focusing on education, socialization and prevention, the RSC works with residents to establish on-site programs. Such programs build a healthy housing community and strengthen connections between residents, management and the local community.
The RSC is a member of the property management team, working to establish and maintain a quality standard of living for all residents in the housing community.
• Provide excellent customer service to residents and potential residents
• Thorough knowledge of all operations standards to educate customers
• Perform daily inspection of vacant ready homes, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times with all five senses in the vacant ready homes and in the community center
• Maintain community curb appeal to ensure safe, clean community standards
• Provide administrative support at the community center
• Ability to deal with conflict and provide a positive outcome
• Organize and schedule social events, educational classes, family functions and community programs
• Assist incoming families with move in responsibilities including but not limited to showing home, assisting with completing paperwork and follow up after family is in home
• Coordinate move-in dates and move-out inspections with the families
• Must adhere to company policies and procedures
• Practice company IIF and sustainability standards
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Minimum 1-3 years of sales, leasing, hospitality, or customer service experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in property management preferred but not required
• Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) with skills at intermediate to advanced level desirable. Typing 45+ WPM
• Community organizing, outreach and/or social services background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to plan, organize and implement community events for groups of residents
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels
• High School diploma or equivalent with some college preferred
• A Valid driver’s license and vehicle are required
• Flexible availability to meet business needs
Anticipated Work Schedule: Business Hours, Monday-Friday, Occasional Evenings/Weekends