Location of Position:
City: Fort Hood State: TX ZipCode: 76544
Title of Position: Resident Services Coordinator
Primary responsibility is to assist and coordinate all requests from military families with the property management team. The Resident Services Coordinator reports to the Community Manager.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents and potential residents. Thorough knowledge of all operations standards to educate customers.
- Perform daily inspection of vacant ready homes, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times with all five senses in the vacant ready homes and in the community center
- Assist maintenance team with service calls as needed
- Provide administrative support at the community center
- Produce monthly newsletters and assist with weekly report package
- Organize and schedule social events, educational classes, family functions and community programs (Resident First and Kids First)
- Coordinate move-in dates and pre- move-in inspections with the incoming families
- Maintain waiting lists and provide information concerning occupancy (based on location)
- Must adhere to company policies and procedures
- Practice company IIF and sustainability standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-3 years of customer service experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Some experience in property management, preferably with a military background.
- Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) with skills at intermediate to advanced level desirable. Typing 45+ WPM.
- High School diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills a must.
- Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a positive working relationship with personnel on all levels.
- A Valid driver’s license and vehicle are required. Flexible availability to meet business needs.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Must be available to work one night shift per month - 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Some weekends required. Shifts may vary. Must be available to work a varied shift if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WinnResidential - 20 months ago