Certified Residential Appraisers
Finiti, a CoreLogic joint venture, is a national Appraisal Management Company. We are looking for certified residential appraisers.
If you are looking for a rewarding full-time residential appraiser opportunity that includes regular business hours, a base salary, commission structure, paid time off and benefits, this could be the job for you. You will work remotely, performing appraisals in your local market area, with realistic production goals that focus on quality.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Estimate property values by providing appraisals on 1-4 unit residential properties; research and analyze property information; reconcile various indicators; prepare an appraisal report
- Maintain all licenses or state certifications in good standing
- Meet established deadlines and quality control standards
Skills / Knowledge
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be a current state certified appraiser and continue to maintain certification status.
- Proficient in various residential appraisal types - Finiti offers single-family, condominium, multi-family, FHA, rural housing and REO appraisals
- Demonstrated ability to review data, draw sound conclusions, and summarize results in a clear and concise manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of providing quality residential valuations
- Knowledge of Appraisal Software and Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record with no restrictions
Finiti is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in our workforce. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Paid time off, including some holidays
- ACI software provided
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
- Medical and Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
CoreLogic - 11 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...