Responsible for selling and promoting Comcast products with focus on video, high-speed internet, and phone services. Increases product penetration in designated territories through sales to former residential or new individual customers.
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
assigned territory. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge
of features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for
video, high-speed internet, and phone services.
existing and potential product needs and make recommendations.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates customer's
Increases customer understanding of Comcast products and pricing models
as well as competitive advantage over other service providers.
Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market.
Generates business through established and approved creative methods of
lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Demonstrates record of success in outbound sales environment with
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, and
as well as strong customer service skills.
- Possesses impeccable communication, organizational, and people skills,
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Generally requires 2 - 3 years related experience.
- Preferred experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
- Valid driver's License and clean driving record
- Must have reliable transportation/vehicle insurance
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills
- Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...