As a Residential Group Leader, you will supervise data collectors that are measuring and physically inspecting exterior elements and associated information for residential properties throughout Loudoun County, Virginia. The position requires a self-motivated individual with a unique combination of analytical and communication skills, along with the ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Assemble field teams daily to assign new field documents to data collectors and collect completed field documents.
- Ensure that scheduling deadlines and production quotas are met and assist with project planning and work progress.
- Perform quality control of field documents, checking for accuracy and completeness. Work with office clerical staff in correcting field related problems.
- Collect production reports; maintain attendance of field personnel; handle necessary paperwork.
- Follow up on any property owner issues.
- Supervise and train field staff as needed and provide performance feedback. Professionally represent Tyler and the client to property owners and other members of the public.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience. Some college is preferred but not required.
- Successful and varied experience in real estate, mass appraisal, or as a residential appraiser is required.
- Car, valid driver's license, and proof of automobile insurance.
- Satisfactory background check
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills Spatial abilities necessary to read maps, and/or to envision floor plan footprints bases on three-dimensional buildings
- Strong math and analytical skills to calculate square footage, and similar functions
- General PC skills, including knowledge of MS-Word and Excel, or their equivalents, are desirable
- Supervisory experience and strong interpersonal skills are required
Tyler Technologies - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard