The HVAC Installer is responsible for installation of furnaces, air conditioners, indoor air quality, thermostats, and boilers as sold by a comfort specialist. The HVAC Installer is responsible for clean, professional installations that resonates quality. The Installer must manage his or her truck inventory and keeping his or her vehicle in order. The HVAC Installer is responsible for maintaining an experience that keeps the client coming back in the future. The HVAC Installer oversees helpers assisting on the job and instructs them on the company's best practices. The Installer earns positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. The HVAC Installer works under the direction of the Installation Manager and welcomes training and coaching to develop customer service and technical skills.
- Performs a wide variety of installations in the heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, and ventilating systems in residential homes.
- Understand the operating principles of heating, air conditioning, and work safety practices related to HVAC work.
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in the repair of heating and air conditioning equipment in residential and light commercial buildings.
- Performs daily work duties associated with the trade with little to no supervision in the field.
- Keeps accurate accounting of inventory and maintains tools on his installation vehicle
- 2 years of journey-level experience operating, maintaining, and installing HVAC equipment.
- Possess of a valid Illinois Driver's License.
- EPA License.
- Criminal background checks
- Free of recreational drug usage
- Possess an analytical and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow technical instructions.
- Ability to explain technical information to clients at a level they understand.
- Able to work independently.
- Effectively use an iphone.
MEP Jobs - 21 months ago