Summary of Responsibilities
Provide direct supervision to individuals in residential programs. Display appropriate behavior and teach life skills to residents. Provide evaluation and instruction in areas of daily living skills or independent living skills to enhance the resident’s ability to reach his/her level of independence.
Program Requirements – Essential
1. High School diplomas or GED equivalence.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats to meet position requirements.
3. Demonstrated ability to work with individuals having special physical, emotional, social and vocational needs.
4. Demonstrated ability to train individuals, observe emotional, vocational, and social behaviors, and therapeutically adapt responses and programming to individual needs.
5. Demonstrated ability to teach residents independent living skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to design, implement, and document individual treatment programs.
7. Ability to lift 20-50 pounds.
8. Current Michigan drivers license with acceptable driving record according to Hope Network corporate policy.
9. Ability to articulate and actively support the mission of the corporation to various audiences.
10. Ability to attend and successfully complete all required Hope Network, SE and Community Mental Health trainings.
11. The ability to adhere to the requirements of P.L. 104-191 (Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996) and the standards issued there under by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, and all Hope Network and Hope, SE policies and procedures resulting there from, regarding individually identifiable health information concerning individuals served or employed by Hope Network, SE.
Hope Network - 2 years ago