Residential Marketing Lead
The purpose of this position is to assist the Canvassing Program Manager to cost effectively drive non-media lead generation and local awareness through the local canvassing program.
- Assists in the management of canvassing team with a hands-on approach, provides motivation and coaching to help team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Assists in recruiting, and training of canvass team.
- Instructs, demonstrates, observes and coaches team to generate leads using approved company methodology.
- Monitors team members daily to ensure they are following scripts and guidelines.
- Sets the pace for the canvassing team’s efforts and is the living example of their conduct and behavior.
- Assists in coordinating canvass logistics with mapping and tracking, permit logistics, script and flyer maintenance, organizing field lead sheets, verifying / validating leads gathered during each shift.
- Provides timely tracking and entering of marketing data into corporate database.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person on neighborhoods and cities where Renewal by Andersen’s products and services can be demonstrated with the intent of generating qualified leads and appointments.
- Coordinates w/ Corporate Marketing to assist with local implementation and tracking of other corporate marketing initiatives.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- Executes projects based on business need as assigned
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- College degree preferred or equivalent demonstrated skills and abilities.
- Requires 1+ years of experience in management experience in canvassing / face to face marketing.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record to drive the team in company vehicle
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Requires weekend work
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives
- Ability to analyze effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team
Renewal by Andersen Corp.
Andersen Windows & Doors - 5 months ago
Windows of opportunity abound for Andersen, a maker of wood-clad windows and patio doors in North America. Andersen offers window designs...