Volunteers of America Texas is a faith based, non-profit organization dedicated to helping individuals, families and communities reach their full spiritual, emotional and physical potential and wellbeing through a vast array of services that target the elderly, the intellectually disabled, those striving to overcome substance abuse, and those transitioning from correctional centers.
A client-centered program focusing on individual needs regarding substance abuse. Programs include both residential and outpatient treatment for alcohol and drug addictions, and education programs to help prevent substance abuse.
Minimum Pay $8.50 per hour
- Monitor the day-to-day activities of the clients
- Insure the security and operational control of the facility and maintain written records.
- Answer phones, monitor entrances to facility, and monitor visitor access.
- Monitor client movements inside and outside facility and control contraband.
- Obtain urine specimens and breath samples to monitor client substance usage.
- Transport clients in agency vehicles to and from scheduled activities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years work experience desirable, with experience in a residential setting preferred.
- Must pass drug screen and extensive national background check.
- Requires reasonable skills in oral and written communication, observation, positive leadership, and record keeping; and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Volunteers of America - Texas offers a comprehensive Benefits Plan: Health, Dental, Vision, Long & Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
Make a living by making a difference. Apply online today
Volunteers of America Texas - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard