TruGreen® is a proud member of the ServiceMaster® Family of Brands. The ServiceMaster Company currently employs more than 40,000 people nationwide. ServiceMaster provides service to residential and commercial customers in the United States, where they serve 10.5 million homes and businesses each year. Other ServiceMaster brands include: Terminix®, Merry Maids®, ServiceMaster Clean®, and American Home Shield®.
TruGreen® is the nation's largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services. Headquartered in Memphis, TN, we have more than 200 branches throughout the country. Although we are national in reach and reliability, we have a small company feel as our highly trained professionals live and work in the communities they serve.
As with our customers, we are committed to providing personalized attention for our employees. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping employees reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
RESIDENTIAL OUTSIDE SALES REPS - BASE PAY + COMMISSION
You’re independent, driven by performance, and looking for more than a job. We’re TruGreen, and as the nation’s largest and most comprehensive provider of lawn services, we have bigger opportunities for people like you.
We’re seeking Residential Outside Sales Representatives, offering aguaranteed base plus commission to prospect and generate sales. This isn’t your ordinary sales job. With TruGreen, you’ll learn the essential skills to launch a successful career in sales, and backed by the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, have even bigger possibilities for your future.
Job Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Sells programs and services to current and prospective customers through traveling around assigned territory.
- Conducts follow-up of leads and customer retention/service calls through means of telephone and person-to-person contact to identify customer needs.
- Develops customized solutions based on customer needs, using the TruGreen suite of lawn care products and services.
- May conduct in home inspections, including attic space inspections, for the purpose of selling insulation installation services.
- No sales experience required – we’ll train you for success.
- High school diploma; college preferred.
- Customer-service focused, strong communication skills, and the drive to succeed are essential.
- We perform pre-employment tests.
As a TruGreen Employee, you’ll enjoy:
- Offering a guaranteed base plus commission
- Top performers earn $65K+ in the first year
- Paid vacation time and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription plans
- 401(k) with company matching
At TruGreen we value our employees just as much as our customers. The result? Almost forty years of careers centered around the people who matter most – You. Apply Now.