Support customer service and sales by assisting new and existing customers in a retail and door-to-door environment.
• Possess strong knowledge of Midcontinent’s products and services to identify customer needs in an effort to sell and upsell to new and existing customers.
• Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers. Be able to establish a positive rapport.
• Sell Midcontinent’s products and services in a door-to-door environment.
• Assist walk-in customers inquiring about Midcontinent products and services.
• Receive and record customer payments and accurately maintain a cash drawer.
• Distribute and accept equipment in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Verify the functionality of returned equipment.
• Accurately set up accounts for new customers, prepare work orders for installs, repairs, and other customer transactions.
• Follow up with customers in a timely manner if necessary.
• Be patient and understanding in all customer interactions.
• Dress in a professional manner to positively represent Midcontinent’s image throughout the community.
• Clearly explain and demonstrate equipment connectivity and functionality.
• Travel to and support other Customer Service Centers and door-to-door areas as necessary.
• Be willing and able to travel in accordance with Midcontinent’s “Use of Vehicle for Company Business” policy.
• Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member to support customer satisfaction while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions.
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred.
• Previous customer service experience in a retail environment preferred.
• Possess knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the Internet.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Midcontinent Communications - 12 months ago
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...