Exciting career opportunity not to be missed! If you are interested in building your career with a well-known international company, and want to work in a high energy and fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
When you choose Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, you know you're getting the best. Service Experts is part of the Lennox International family, a known and trusted Fortune 1000 award winning provider of home and commercial, heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related services. That is why when you work at Service Experts, you are among the best.
The Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position which provides a free in-home presentation to customers on the products that Service Experts offers. Each customer appointment is pre-set, scheduled, and confirmed in advance of the in-home visit.
All the Training and Resources you need to reach you full potential!
Upon hire the Residential Sales Consultant receives a minimum of 4 weeks of paid training to learn the Service Experts selling process, presentation materials, and technical product knowledge. This training has proven to be successful in developing professional and successful Sales Consultants. In addition, Service Experts will provide you with vehicle allowance, mobile phone and necessary sales tools to assist you in maximizing your selling time in the field.
What Service Experts can offer you:
- A successful career with an award winning Fortune 1000 international company
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k) and more
- Upward mobility opportunities
- Flexible schedule to meet your individual needs
- Structured new hire training and ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Selling resources
- Base salary + commission
- A company vehicle is provided
- Unlimited earning potential
- Sales productivity incentive bonuses
To be successful in this role, candidates ideally possess:
This is a short selling cycle and fast paced business preparing and presenting proposals customized to homeowners needs and designed to close the sale to achieve objectives. If you are CONFIDENT in your abilities, and MOTIVATED, apply today by submitting your resume.
- 1 – 5 years of previous sales experience
- A minimum of High School education is required; post-secondary education is an asset
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer.
MEP Jobs - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard