Posting Job Title: Residential Sales Rep
Requisition #: 144107BR
Posting Location: Palmdale, CA, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable Southern California Operations- West Region currently seeks Residential Sales Reps, for our Direct Sales Department in our Palmdale/Newhall, CA office. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Residential Sales Reps is responsible for selling cable, internet and digital phone door to door in residential areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct door-to-door sales of broadband services. Follows departmental installation policies in compliance with OSHA and NEC standards
- Meet established sales targets across company product lines.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to contact prospective customers.
- May be required to work special events on as needed basis.
- Effectively works all addresses as assigned to maximize sales activity and increase penetration of all products.
- Compiles daily reports of sales contacts, presentations, objections, sales and other information as required by supervisor.
- Daily turn-in of orders and monies collected in the field.
- Apprise Supervisor of competitive activity in territory.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one year recent sales experience in cable or related field
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Appearance must be neat and professional, conducive to an office and field environment
- Previous sales training experience required.
- Two year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Use of a private vehicle and a valid California driver's license with verifiable good driving record and certificate of insurance
- Project a cooperative, professional and positive attitude toward customers/employees.
- Must be able to work evening and week
FCC Unit_TWC: 6329
Controlling Establishment ID: 00326 - Palmdale
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...