Posting Job Title: Residential Sales Rep
Requisition #: 138807BR
Posting Location: San Marcos, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is currently seeking Residential Sales Reps for our Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Promote residential products and services offered by Time Warner Cable via direct marketing solicitation to both existing and non-existing subscribers within assigned service areas. These products and services include, but not limited to, Digital Video,Entertainment, High Speed Internet,Digital Phone and Wireless.
Please note: Time Warner Cable requires applicants to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applications with assessments completed within 48 hours will be reviewed by recruiter.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct quality in-house sales presentations by soliciting new and existing Time Warner Cable customers face to face
- Participate in events, such as community meetings, block parties, and retail sales opportunities as assigned by management. Will be required to give sales presentations to one or more people at once during such events
- Collect and turn in any monies collected from new or existing customers sold within 24 hours
- Accurately complete and maintain customer records for services, equipment requests and the privacy of subscriber data.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed by management
- Work with minimal supervision
- Adhere to the company vision, mission and philosophies including maintaining a positive company image while providing excellent customer service
- Safeguard company equipment such as converters, remote controls, house drop materials, etc. and retrieve unreturned equipment
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and walk for extensive periods of time, up and down stairs, lift up to 20 lbs
- Achieve established sales goals and quotas
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience is required preferably door to door or direct customer contact experience
- Must display a neat and professional appearance
- Must be aggressive and self- motivated
- Must have the ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license, reliable transportationand automobile insurance as required by Time Warner Cable
- Must have excellent reading, writing, people, and verbal communication skills. (Bilingual-Spanish recommended but not required)
- Must have the ability to add service amounts (basic mathematics skills)
- Must be able to identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5)years of directly related experience required
FCC Unit_TWC: 1221
Controlling Establishment ID: 00009 - Austin 12012 MoPac
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...