Posting Job Title: Residential Sales Rep
Requisition #: 143634BR
Posting Location: Waco, TX, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is currently seeking Residential Sales Residential Sales Rep for our Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
NOTE: Time Warner Cable requires applicant to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applicants with assessments completed within 48 hours will be reviewed by recruiter.
Promote residential products and services offered by Time Warner Cable via direct marketing solicitation to both existing and non-existing subscribers within assigned service areas. These products and services include, but not limited to, Digital Video Entertainment, High Speed Internet, Digital Phone and Wireless.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct quality in-house sales presentations by soliciting new and existing Time Warner Cable customers face to face.
- Participate in events, such as community meetings, block parties, and retail sales opportunities as assigned by management. Will be required to give sales presentations to one or more people at once during such events.
- Collect and turn in any monies collected from new or existing customers sold within 24 hours
- Accurately complete and maintain customer records for services, equipment requests and the privacy of subscriber data.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed by management.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Adhere to the company vision, mission and philosophies including maintaining a positive company image while providing excellent customer service.
- Safeguard company equipment such as converters, remote controls, house drop materials, etc. and retrieve unreturned equipment.
- Will work in adverse weather conditions and walk for extensive periods of time, up and down stairs, lift up to 20 lbs.
- Achieve established sales goals and quotas.
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience is required preferably door to door or direct customer contact experience.
- Must display a neat and professional appearance.
- Must be aggressive and self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance as required by Time Warner Cable.
- Must have excellent reading, writing, people, and verbal communication skills. Bilingual-Spanish recommended but not required.
- Must be able to identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers.
High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
FCC Unit_TWC: 1221
Controlling Establishment ID: 00176 - Waco Factory
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...